Sunday, August 18, 2013

Granny Square Cap and Bill Crochet Hat

FREE Pattern from my daughter.

Granny Square Cap and Bill Crochet Hat This is my daughter's design. Designed By: Farrah for 365 Crochet. Skill Level: Easy. Yarn: Bernat Softee Chunky Size 5, approx. 100yds. Hook: G/4.0mm. Gauge: 14 sts x 12 rows = 4”. Size: Adult head, approx 21 inch circumference. (stretchy). You can get the pattern for FREE on her site

 

Here is another one of her own designs Crocheted Berry Band Reversible Hat.


She wore this hat when she and my sweet little 20 month old granddaughter came to visit. I loved it! I didn't ask for the pattern because she would of given it to me if I did. I wanted to buy it from her so I waited until after they had left and then I went to Etsy and bought it, it's only $1.75. I'm excited to start making one for myself now! (Update: I've made quite a few of them since the time I got the pattern. They were so fun to make!)


No comments:

Post a Comment