Saturday, January 4, 2014

Some New Dishcloth Patterns.

It's been a busy time for me, as it has probably been for everyone else too. Christmas was a 
lot different for me this year with my daughter, son-in-law and 2 yr old granddaughter living
with me for awhile. 

I hope you all had a great Christmas and I wish you all a Happy New Year. 

I designed two more dishcloth patterns. I call them Right Angle Rows Dishcloths and the newest
one that I completed today is version 2. This pattern is so much fun. I have more ideas for other
versions already. 

I like to make a lot of crocheted dishcloths to give to my family and friends. They all like them
much better than the type you buy at the stores. I do too! 

This is my first version. 
















You can get the free pattern here - Right Angle Rows Dishcloth

This is the second version. It has ridged rows which I think adds a nice effect. 












 
You can get the free pattern here - Right Angle Rows Dishcloth Version 2


No comments:

Post a Comment